Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Funny Ladies by Tracy Blackwolf


Hello all! 

Today for my blog I made two cards. Great for any occasion and friends with a sense of humor!


They are quite simple- 

For the first card I sprayed Shimmer sprays for the background. For the second card I sprayed Distress sprays for the background.



I then colored the images with spray stains as a watercolor and also used sparkle gel pens and colored pencils. Then fussy cut out the ladies.  For the finish, I used TH snarky sticker sentiments and layered all onto cards. 
And that is it! I hope you enjoyed~

Stamps used:
Curler lady smoking    18412
Smooching lady            17896

Other supplies:
Glimmer mist shimmer sprays
Distress spray stains
Colored pencils
Sparkle gel pens- Regular and gold
white gel pen
TH Snarky sentiment stickers




No comments: