Monday, May 27, 2024

MASTER OF DISGUISE by Fran Chalmers

 Hello everyone!

Today I have made a tag using a couple of my favourite stamps.  I love the huge clockface and the Whimsical Rat Guy!


To make the background I used acrylic paint sprays in Periwinkle and Emerald Green, mixed with a bit of water.


I stamped the main images onto the tag, then used Versafine Clair ink in Monarch to stamp round the edge to add texture and interest.







I stamped the rat onto some thick paper then coloured and cut him out before sticking him to the tag.




I used pencils and a gold metallic pen to enhance colour on the clockface.



I added some fibres to the top of the tag and a sentiment (which I made look like it was hanging from the clock by freehand drawing).



Stamps Used:

Whimsical Rat Guy 20179

Writing and Scribbles Collage 20695

Sky of Stars background 19819

Clockface 19468

Master of Disguise 18769

Other items Used:

Versafine Clair ink in Monarch and Nocturn

Acrylic Sprays (Lavinia) in Periwinkle and Emerald Green

Watercolour pencils

Gold metallic pen

Kuretake watercolour pens

Fibres in shades of purple



No comments: