Friday, May 24, 2024

Perfume Lady by ~*Arwen*~

 Hi Lovelies ❤


Welcome back on this Blog!

Today, I wanna show a new postcard which I'd made for this Blog.



And that's the way, how I made it:

1.)

I use watercolor paper and VersaFine Clair to stamp my image. For this I use the stamp setter to help.



2.)

Before I color the image, I design the background. For this I first use watercolor paints from Lukas.



3.)

I wipe the edges even darker with Distress Oxide.



4.)

I use a mix of water and Perfect Pearls to give the background a water stain effect.




5.)

After masking the images, I use a texture paste and a stencil to finish the background.



6.)

When the paste is dry, the image can now be colored.


all stamps, I used:

- Perfume Lady

- I cain't wait 

 

other supplies:

- Watercolor paper

- VersaFine Clair

- Texture paste

- handmade watercolors


See ya soon *mwah*






No comments: