Monday, September 26, 2022

WELL BEHAVED WOMEN by Fran Chalmers

Hi again everyone! Today I have made a card .....



 First of all I made the background with Distress inks and water smooshed on my mat.


I then stamped the main stamps onto thick card so I could colour and cut them out.



I then went round the edge of my mat with a darker Distress Ink.


I stuck the images onto the background.  With the sentiment, I cut the words out separately and outlined with a fine liner. I also went round the main image with a grey pen, to make it stand out more from the background.



Stamps Used:

Nun Licking Gun 19285

Well Behaved Women Rarely 8418

Crime scene tape 19133

Other Items Used:

Distress inks in Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch, Villinous Potion

Polychromos pencils

Black Fine Liner

Versafine Clair ink in Nocturn



No comments: