Friday, September 30, 2022

Art meets function ► Majo

                                                                    Hi Lovelies,

time for another AMF Project

 Remember: Art Meets Function

 



This time I made one more coaster. I have several for me, my friend is more into the Mediterranean look, so she wished coasters in Turquoise.

 I started by stamping the flower background and adhered my panel to a coaster I got from a brewery.

I added several stamp from our nature line, distressed the edges and sprayed a fixative on top to avoid ruining the coasters due to humidity.

 




I love it, and so will she.

I used the following stamps:


14088

14090

16685

19330

20146

20343

 I wish you a wonderful weekend, get ready for the beautiful colors of fall, and find time to craft.


  Luv ya 

 

 

 


No comments: