Friday, January 14, 2022

Steampunk Swan Ship by Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello all !! Hope you are doing well.

Here is my card for the blog this week~ hope you enjoy.


For this card I used a multi colored ink pad and a sponge to pounce on the color for half the card. Cover the other half with a scrap paper to keep clean. Then I used a stencil that had various sizes of circles and sponged some blue color through that. Next I sprayed some yellow for the sky. The spray made my circles run so I dabbed with a paper towel.


While that dried, I stamped the swan boat and fussy cut it out. I then colored and painted the image with alcohol inks and pearl ex water colors. I grabbed a resin wing from my stash and painted it with rose gold acrylic paint and added  a blue spritz of ink to match the body.

I used silver and gold sparkle gel pens for the spokes and wires. I also added some glimmer spots with the silver pen. I decided where to place the swan boat and then stamped the tentacles before gluing anything down. I also stamped the moon phases in the sky at that time. When it all looked as I wised, 
I glued it down with hot glue and some foam tape.
I attached the final card to some black cardstock, added an eye to the swan and called it done!
It was a fun card to make- Until next time- stay crafty

Stamps Used: 
Steampunk swan ship     18160
Tentacles       19516
Moon Phases    19543

Other supplies used: 
Disstress spray stain- Squeezed lemonade
Finnabair silicone mould- wings
Kaleidacolor ink pad- Birthstone
Opal magic paint- rose gold
gold and silver gel pens
Pearl ex water color paints
Alcohol markers
versaclaire ink pad- Nocturne




No comments: