Monday, January 17, 2022

Gossip Girls by Fran

Hello everyone!

I've made a quick and easy postcard for you this week :)


First of all I blended distress oxides in Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio, and then went round the edges with Mowed Lawn.


I stamped the main image and sentiment on some thick paper and coloured with Copic pens


To add interest to the background I added some background stamps and edging stamps


After fussy cutting the main image I stuck it on, with the sentiment too.


And that's all there is to it! Happy crafting!

Stamps Used:

Two ladies with tea 18398

Library return dates 20342

Sawtooth Stitching Lines 19643

Stitching 19575

He kept saying I didnt listen 1075

Other items Used:

Distress Oxides in Peacock Feathers, Mowed Lawn, Cracked Pistachio

Copic Pens

Memento Ink in Black

Versafine Clair ink in Warm Breeze

See you next time!



No comments: