Saturday, January 15, 2022

Pen Holder with Tina Walker Ladies ► Majo

 Hello Friends,

 it’s time for another AMF Project:


*
ART MEETS FUNCTION*

 


I created a penholder with 3 sides this time using the fabulous images from Tina Walker.




 

I inked the panels with different colors of Pink and added some texture with a stencil. After stamping the ladies, I bleached their faces and added more ink to the “hair” and their lips.

 I stamped different images and added them to the panel. Distressing the edges finished my creation. I will fill it up with sweets to give to a friend to use it as a pen holder or the storage of beauty pencils.

Some close ups ....





I used the following stamps:

The ladies from plate 1523 

Sentiments:

This was not my dream

Why fit in ......

Inhale the future .....


 Have a wonderful Sunday, stay safe and find time to craft.

Luv ya ♥

 





No comments: