Saturday, January 29, 2022

Love is like...... by Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello all!

This weeks blog pertains to Valentines Day..I hope you enjoy it.


For this tag I used lots of Spray inks. I just love how they blend. I started with a chipboard heart and painted it with white Gesso. Then I chose my colors of spray inks and just started spraying..

I let them sit and blend for a few minutes and as soon as I am happy. I dry  it with the heat tool. I used a combo of shimmer spray and plain. Next I did the same thing with the tag. I added some green to that to pull the theme together. while that finished drying, I stamped and fussy cut the dinos as well as the rock vista. 

I found an acrylic heart jewel in my stash and used double stick tape to have the dino hold the heart to his intended. I put foam tape on the dinos and double stick tape on all else and put all the parts in place.
I went to my computer to make the sentiment, cut it all out and used foam tape to place it all down.
I used alcohol markers to color the dino and rocks and the other dino I used pearl ex watercolor paints.
That's it !  A fun Bit of Darkish humor... 

Thanks for Looking!! Stay Crafty!



Stamps used:
Reptilian Monster......16484
Diplodocus.........17465
Rock Vista.......1169

Other supplies used:
Dylusions shimmer spray-pure sunshine

"                                       -bubble gum pink
Dylusions ink spray-Funky Fuchsia
"                               - Rose Quartz
Distress spray stain -Salvaged Patina and Forest Moss
Alcohol markers
Pearl ex watercolor paints
Chip board heart
White Gesso paint



No comments: