Tuesday, April 17, 2018

People Are People

Michele here today with an art journal spread...I know, can you believe it?!!!

I started with a background I created with Dina Wakely paints and a stencil.  Stamping and doodling and this is what the final pages look like.


Stamps used:  Whimsical Boarder, Whimsical Lettered ManWhimsical Face with Horns, Whimsical Horned Boy, Numbers Set, Kids in Futuristic Hats, Cross Marks Background, Carved X's


I had so much fun coloring all of these characters on my page with my Prisma color pencils.


And this background...the stamping with the doodling...ahhhh.  I just LOVE it!

I had so much fun with this page!  Thanks for stopping by to see it.

Until next time...get inky!

2 comments:

Annie said...

I love this journal page and the message it sends. Not to mention how fun it is to look at. I love the people and the background design is terrific.

Julie S said...

Get OUT! I LOVE THIS!!!