Monday, June 26, 2017

Mail Art Monday with Michele


It's mail art Monday!!!  The last one for June and we are half way through the year...OMG time is FLYING!!

I have a quick tutorial on stamping AND masking your envie.


 I started by stamping some images on my envelope. I always use archival ink.


Then I stamp the same images on book pages and cut them out.  I also used a scrap bit of paper to cut a rectangle for the address.  These are placed on top of the stamped images on the envelope and the rectangle is in between.  This is by FAR my most favorite technique and I use it ALL.OF.THE.TIME!


Then I used Distress Ink, broken china and stormy seas for my background colors.


Of course some water spritzing to add that look of well, water.


Some coloring, doodling and a bit more stamping and VIOLA!!


Of course I couldn't leave the back of the envie alone!!!


A couple of detail photos.




AND I was on a roll so here is another one.



And a close up.


This bumble bee is one of my favorite bug stamps.

And there you have it...another mail art Monday in the books.
Until next time...get inky!

No comments: