Thursday, June 22, 2017

Learning To Love Purple

Hello VLVS! peeps, Fiona here with you today and I have a little video to share of an art journal page I created.


I'm learning to love purple because for some unknown reason my brain keeps making me use it in my art!!!


 I have never been a big fan of the colour but it just keeps creeping in to my creations. In all reality I think I am learning to like it.


 And I paired it up with green and pink so it doesn't over power the piece. I tried something different this time in my journal too. I stamped first!


I mean I stamped in between too but I began the process with some background stamping. Anyway you can see it all in the video.

Here is a link 


VLV Stamps used:



I am totally enjoying exploring with different colours and different stamping techniques in my art journal. I feel i'm really starting to develop a style. I hope you feel inspired to get your VLV stamps out and have a little play in your journal too xx


1 comment:

Karen Dunbrook said...

I just love the complexity of this amazing piece of art...
tfs.,
Karen