Friday, June 23, 2017

Food !

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my blogpost today ! I have made a trio of ATC's to inspire you with and I hope you'll pick up your stamps and make something too !


And here's how I made them:



I started with a gelli print. This is a mop up page. 




I cut the page into three ATC's. There were some small pieces left which I will keep to use as collage material in another project. 




Next I added some stamping. I used VersaMark and WOW embossing powder and also Archival Ink in the colour Watering Can. 



I stamped all the images on book paper with Archival Ink. I always use the edges of the pages for the sentiments I am going to use. That way they have the same colour as the images. Next task is to cut everyone out. 



Having a look where I am going to place everything.



And here is the finished result. 





I hope you enjoyed this short tutorial. 

I have used the following stamps:



Thank you so much for stopping by today !



2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Amazing creations and a fab tutorial! Thanks so much, Jo x

Karen Dunbrook said...

love, love these....fab!!
tfs,
Karen