Friday, March 25, 2016

You are here

Hello everyone,

It is my turn again today. I have made another art journal.... As usual here is a look at the finished project. I have a step-by-step tutorial for you so sit back and relax !




And here is how I made this :




I used Distress Inks a and a blending tool to colour my background. After I took this photo I decided to used Seedless Preserves as well,  but only at the bottom. 



This is how it looked after I finished blending those colours. 




Next I stamped the background, using the same inks and black Archival to add some contrast. 



Next I used VersaMark with this lovely flower stamp as I wanted to heat emboss this with WOW white embossing powder. 
There is a complete list of all the stamps I used at the bottom of this post. 



This is how it looks after I applied the white embossing powder. 




I then stamped the main images; later I decided not to use the bird. I coloured TweedleDum and TweedleDee with Copic Markers and cut them out. 


I used a piece of acetate on which I stamped the sentiment, so I could determine where I wanted it on this page... 



Here's a close up of the acetate....



And here is my page, put all together... 

I have used the following stamps:


Thank you so much for stopping by today !




5 comments:

by belle said...

Love, love, love Corrie!!

Hope said...

Me too. I love Corrie's stamping. She's awesome!

Renee said...

Beautiful blending!

Corrie Herriman said...

Thank you ladies !
Corrie x

Fiona Paltridge Designs said...

That is some of the best blending I've EVER seen!!! You are amazing girl xx