This time I made a card, but then it's a very Mixed Media card after all and it even looks more like an art piece.
So here we go!
Step by step instructions:
1. Cover the card sized white cardstock piece with a few layer of double sided Miracle tape as shown. I used 1/2'' tape, but it can be done with thinner or thicker one too.
2.Use square punches or just hand cut a few squares and rectangles to cover the entire piece and then glue them into the grid over the double sided tape. Do not try to cover all gaps as we really want to see them later.
3. Sprinkle blue glitter over the glued squares and see how it fills the gaps left over the glue.
3. Pick your VLVS stamps and stamp over the entire piece with white pigmented ink and heat emboss with black fine detail embossing powder. You can see all four stamps I used to make this card. They all totally fit the sentiment I had in my mind for this card.
4. Color the stamped images with distress markers as shown.
5. Ink the whole surface with a mix of distress inks over the and around the images.
Add your sentiment made of small stickers.
I made my sentiment as " To my out of this world crazy soul mates" and I mean my craft friends!
Hope you liked my small tutorial!
VLVS products used :
Miracle tape 1/2''
Whimsical Moon Face Item 19519 Plate 1448
Alien circle Item 7138 Plate 648 Page 378
Alien space scene left 2*2 Item 19372 Plate 1439
Alien space scene right 2 1/4*2 1/4 Item 19369 Plate 1439