Monday, November 16, 2015

Peace on Earth

November's inspiration challenge is SCRUMPTIOUS!!


Am I right??!!!

I have some mid-month IN-spir-A-tion for you and a short tutorial showing a stamping with bleach technique.


I started with a piece of watercolor paper and a couple of Distress Sprays.


Broken China, Blueprint Sketch and Hickory Smoke sprayed lightest in the middle.


This stamp is Christmas Trees Large.


Make sure you clean your stamp off right away.


I used the chip pine tree from Um Wow Studio.


The texture from this technique is perfect!


And I just love stamping in gesso!!


I used peace on earth for my sentiment because snow scenes just feel that way to me,  The mask and star are Um Wow Studio, Faber Castel paste and of course archival ink.

I hope you are inspired to join our challenge, you have until the end of the month and make sure to check out our facebook group, Viva Las VegaStamps! Groupies.

Until next time, get inky!!

No comments: