Monday, December 30, 2013

You spin me right round baby right round....

like a record baby right round round round...ok, are you singing along to Dead or Alive now? haha It occurred to me that I have never properly introduced my 7 Gypsies ATC spinner to you guys! Also it has been over a year since I added to my spinner (hanging my head in shame) so I thought this would be a great post to share with you. This is a picture of the 7 Gypsies ATC Spinner without any cards on it
and here is my spinner so far
I made 4 new cards for my spinner using the fabulous 7 Dots Studio papers which are gorgeous and the always fabulous Viva Las VegaStamps! stamps!!!!

For my first card I cut out some paper from the "Messy Head" collection in the shape of the 7 Gypsies ATC card and then glued it onto the card.

I also have the handy dandy 7 Gypsies tool that cuts the notches out that you need in order to put the cards onto the spinner, which is handy if you want to make your own cards instead of using their pre-cut cards, which I like to do sometimes!

Then I stamped the Make a wish stamp onto another paper from the "Messy Head" collection and sprayed with some glimmer mist
and you know me, I'm famous for getting all caught up into the making of the art and forgetting to take all the pictures, so now my next picture is of the finished ATC in all it's glory on the spinner! I love this Blowing dandelion and extra seed stamp so much, it's so delicate and gorgeous and the 7 Dots Studio paper really complements it with the text background!

This next ATC was made using the 7 Dots Studio "Messy Head" as well as the "Love is in the air" paper line and the Man and woman symbol
as well as this one using my favorite Birds on a wire large stamp and the Chevron banner stamp
and last but not least I did another short tutorial on how I made this ATC using papers from the 7 Dots Studio "Messy Head" and "Love is in the air" collections. First I cut a piece of paper from the "Messy Head" collection and glued it onto a piece from the "Love is in the air" collection and stamped the Worn clockface stamp onto the text background
I had a fabulous acetate clock overlay from 7 Gypsies and I thought it would look really cool if I placed it over top of this stamped image, but first I wanted to color in a portion of the clock using the gorgeous Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust pens 
and then I put a rhinestone on the overlay and stapled it on and here is the card on my spinner
 I hope you all enjoyed seeing my ATC spinner and  I was happy to have added some more cards to it because I will admit it was woefully neglected!! haha  

Here are the stamps I used for these ATC's in the order presented:

  Make a wish

 Chevron banner
Worn clockface

Have a fabulous day everyone!!



1 comment:

PetraB said...

This is wonderful with all the very fine details.