Monday, December 02, 2013

December Inspiration from Natasha

Hello! Nataliya is here :)
I congratulate everybody with the beginning of winter!
And today I will show you New Year Inspiration Book. I made it for our December challenge.


Jingle bells, jingle bells,
jingle all the way!


As delimiters, I used clothespins:


In this book, I'll write Christmas recipes, text songs for my daughter, glued beautiful foto.



This envelopes for a wish list:


And I even make the envelope for CD with holiday music.


I created cover using texture paste, stencil, VLVS! stamps (Washi Lines Background 1 1/4 x 5 1/2) and cheesecloth.


And painted everything with a spray, add some stars - pearls & VLVS! stamps (Stars 2 x 2 1/4).


Have a festive day!



3 comments:

Sandra Strait said...

What beautiful texture!

Татьяна said...

Просто блеск!

Наташа Бумага-Марака said...

Thanks a lot, girls!