Monday, March 04, 2013

Plate 1412...It's A GOOD Thing! Birthday Card by Pinky!

Good morning VLVS friends!

Pinky here today with a fun project using Plate 1412 from
Viva Las VegaStamps. You know when I went to order this 
plate I know I would find 100 uses for it and this is just the first!
There is so much sass and fun on this plate and if you think you
can't create mainstream cards with it, let me tell you...YOU CAN!

My friends WAIT for me to make a snarky card and they 
enjoy seeing what I come up with next. You start using VLVS 
sassiness for your projects and people will definitely notice.

I began with the Hands On Face 2 1/4 X 3 1/4 image. I hand cut it 
out and applied it to the card base. 
After that I used the same vintage cardstock to stamp the 
My Mind Says 1 1/2 X 1 1/2 image hand cutting into a bunting shape. 
 I used my Miracle Tape to adhere it to the frame.
 Then applied the frame to a vintage style card base I created from Glitz paper. 
 I used some vintage Glitz alphas to say "Happy Birthday" and there is 
a sassy and FUN card any friend would ADORE! Not only
because it is handmade from you but also because it's sassy and carries some fun. 
 DON'T forget your Miracle Tape, the adhesive that makes your project stick. 
I use it on all my VLVS projects. 
Ok I am off to create my next Viva Las VegaStamps project! Hope to
see you next time. Until then- Keep on creating. 


4 comments:

Dorothy said...

I love this!!

Sheri said...

card is awesome!

Sandra Strait said...

Lol! My kind of birthday card!

Ineke Original said...

SUPER! Just love this!