Friday, September 02, 2011

wish you were here...

Here is my end of summer card for my friends created with my very favorite VLV at the beach, I get to invite friends from all over the world to visit. This year I will use this card as an invitation to my 60th birthday bash!!!

Don't forget to stop on over at Viva Las Vegastamps, they literally have something for everyone!


Sonia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sonia said...

Hi Rebecca
I love that stamps, your card look fabulous.
Happy Birthday Rebecca!!
Greetings from Puerto Rico.

**I will go to Vegas on this month**

Lyneen said...

Great colors... love this stamp... PERFECT for your invitation. TFS!

Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva said...

thanks ladies...i am having fun with this one!!!

Joe M said...

I love how you made the water! Very nice!