Saturday, September 17, 2011

Our New Viva Las Vegastamps! Design Team



I am so excited to introduce you to our new Design Team for the next 6 months..  This team will be post projects here on our blog on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays..  We hope you stop by here and leave comments.



Team Leader


Terri Sproul  is a diverse and experienced designer, design team leader  and instructor for multiple companies in the paper craft world including “Glue Dots®”, “Stewart Superior”, “Robin Nest”, “Sakura Hobby Craft” and “Viva Las Vegastamps!” to name a few.  Terri and her husband Marc have the pleasure of living in San Diego County On top Of Palomar Mountain. She has received a Bachelor of Scrapbooking Arts from Creating Keepsakes and Bachelor of Scrapbooking Education from EK Success. Terri’s passion is teaching fellow Scrapbooker’s and Stamper’s new techniques and to think ‘out of the box’ and ‘off the Page.’  Visit her website and blog to see all the exciting stuff she does at http://www.terrisproul.com – link to blog is also there. 







I've always been a crafty girl. Having two artistic and crafty parents
certainly helped to push me in that direction! In Junior High school, I entered
art competitions with drawings. About 13 years ago I discovered rubber stamping
and scrapbooking. What a wonderful way to both get your creative groove on AND
do something wonderful for your family. I know my kids' families will
appreciate their scrapbooks when they are all grown up and married! I worked at
our local scrap book store for almost 3 years, and continued to teach there
until it closed May 2011. I still teach at other area stores and am a Ranger
Certified Educator. If it's messy, I can probably tell you what to do with it!
 
 
 

Lyneen Jesse lives in Bremerton, WA with her wonderful husband of eleven years and their absolutely spoiled schnauzer Daisy.  Working full-time she also teaches classes at the local scrapbook store and creates in her home studio.  She enjoys stamping, scrapbooking, altered art, collecting vintage treasures and photography. 
She started creating at a very young age following in her mothers footsteps. Rubber stamping has been a love of hers before rubber stamping was popular.  People have been know to call her “the MacGyver” of paper, since she can create just about anything from paper.  Lyneen is the proud owner of thousands of rubber stamps and tons of pattern paper.  Like many her style has evolved over time.  Vintage has become her all time favorite.
Lyneen has been published in Rubber StampMadness, Take Ten, Stampers Sampler, West Sound Home&Garden and most recently in The Best of Stampington & Company HandCrafted Vol.7
Joe Morgan has always been fond of crafting. His favorite holiday is Halloween and, perhaps instinctively, his black cat is named Elphaba (after the wicked witch in Wicked). Joe enjoys stamping, embossing, card making, learning new techniques and some scrapbooking, along with paper crafting home décor items – like garden lanterns with paper silhouettes and an antique finish. He also loves going to yard sales and flea markets where he likes to look for things that are cool or unusual as well as things that he and his partner can use in their craft projects! Joe lives is Columbus, OH with his partner and his pet cat. He is currently on the design team for Create & Craft, where he enjoys developing new class ideas and teaching occasional card and/or technique classes at local stores or exhibitions. He is also on the design team for Viva Las Vegastamps! where he gets to have fun making new projects, and then he gets to blog about them.




Joe has been crafting for since he was little. He loves detail and 3D work and paper piecing is his specialty. Joe’s work has appeared in Scrap & Stamp Arts magazine. He’s filmed a segment of Crafting at the Spotted Canary with Joy Macdonell (airs on PBS Fall 2011) and has won Archiver’s One-of-a-Kind Wall Art contest (Ohio, August 2011). When he’s not designing paper art projects, he works as CTO at Delphia Consulting.


I am a graphic artist by trade in the fast-paced printing industry by day... which supports my creative muse at night...under the web handle sbartist. I am a native of Chicago, and have lived in Florida most of my life. I currently reside in Fort Lauderdale, Florida with my husband of 19 years. I have been crafting from a very young age and was encouraged to be creative as I was growing up. I am a painter at heart, and I love to learn new things; making collage or assemblage, dabbling in photography, sewing, stamping, mixing it all up. There is a method to my madness, altered, collage-like and experimental. Several years ago I found out about stamping at Stamping Wild {a stamp store in South FL which has since closed}, which led me to the scrapbooking store. In turn I learned all about these things which led me into my latest passion – ALTERED ARTS. I love to make dimensional things, something that pops-up, not just flat on the page…whatever tickles my fancy at that moment. I love to make "Throw-away" collages - making things from scraps and leftovers of other projects. I am also enjoy the practice of Greencrafting and repurposing everyday items into my creations. I'm currently a member of the Unscripted Sketches Design Team, and I am so excited to be a part of the Viva Las Vegas Stamps Design Team.





DeeDee is a 24 year old part time stay at home mommy, part time nanny and
full time artist. She's married to the perfect man for her... one who never
stifles her creativity. She loves all materials; paper, plastic, wood, metal
and fibers.. and loves all the different finishes that each one can manage..
and some they can't! She's a risk taker and an experimenter.. a hands on do
it yourselfer." 



Lea Cioci CPD CPT is a freelance designer and serves as a demo artist, instructor, and design consultant to several companies in the hobby industry.  Lea's work has been published in many paper arts magazines, C&T publication books, Design Original books, and contributions to other published arts and crafting books. Lea has worked as a demonstrator and educator for Plaid Enterprises as well as a USAQ Pro.  Currently, Lea is also a Ranger Ink Educator and Certified Copic Designer.   Lea's journey led her to the creation of stamp images to give the artist the freedom to create a very personal self-expression.  Lea’s recent works for C&T Publishing include Scrap Your Stuff, Board Book Play, and Creative Art Concepts for Papercrafts -Lea’s own book: Creative Art Concepts for Papercrafts, launched Feb., 2007.  In 2009, several art pieces were highlighted in 1000 Handmade Greetings, and additional work in Somerset Memories with new work in Somerset Digital in the fall issue  of 2010.  

We hope you stop by each of their blogs and congratulate them.  Each of their name under their photo is a link to their blogs...  

5 comments:

Stampo said...

Congrats to all and I look forward to some outstanding art and promotion in the next six months... I'll find out the theme for the next RSM so you can start working on your cards now... LOL For the newbies, I have the inside cover for a year and there are nine spaces for cards... would love to see all the DT Member names in there... FAME!

Lyneen said...

Congrats to the new team... I am honored to be a new member!!!!! I look forward to creating for RSM!

THANKS

Colleen's Crafty Constructions said...

Jealous of you all, can't wait to see your wonderful work.

Susan M. Brown {sbartist} said...

So excited to be on the team and I look forward to sharing my creations with everyone at VLVS!
: ) Susan

grandmalee said...

WOW! I'm really looking forward to see all of the things that will be created by this uber talented DT! The credentials of these members is like a who's who in the stamping & scrappin industry. I need some more mojo juice, and it looks like Stampo's blog will be the place to find it! Thanks to all of you for offering to show us how to make some amazing stuff!