Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Journey to a far away land

Morning everyone!! DeeDee here for my bi weekly contribution.. I've taken a lot of the time over the last six months to show you (or what I think is showing you) various uses for stamping with rubber... well today I've sort of done a farewell to previous team as the VLVS! DT's 1st term is ending and the 2nd term will be starting soon with almost all new contributors! I straight forwardly stamped my image in a distress ink and embossed with the Ultra High Gloss embossing powder by VLVS!

So.. Farewell to the previous team... may your journeys take you beyond your wildest dreams!



Here is my card:




I used this stamp HERE and here is a close up of it:




It's 2" x 4.25" and is $10.50

Other products used: distress stain in walnut and tattered rose, a kraft base, MME paper, grungeboard, a label maker, rayon seam binding and diamond glaze.

See you all in a couple of weeks!! Goodbye once again to our leaving team and HELLO to the new group!!! -DeeDee

4 comments:

Proxxon Tools said...

thanks for a wonderful post!

Stampo said...

Great card, DeeDee... that's one of my favorite stamps we have.

Karen said...

Really nice card - love the lacing!

Lyneen said...

Beautiful Card..... great colors... Good-bye and Good Luck to the first term DT!