Thursday, September 22, 2011

Follow Your Dreams

My time with the Viva Las Vegastamps! Design Team is coming to an end after today.  I will surely miss the team and the company!  I enjoyed it very much and wish the new team members the very best!

From my Pound O Rubber from the beginning of my time with the team I am using this Asian Symbol Cat.  I then used embossing ink and covered it with Perfect Pearls and brushed away the extras.  I added the to a scalloped punch out and added ribbon under that.  On top of the ribbon you will see a fabric phrase embelly and under that a few other designer papers and border stickers, too!

I have been using my Miracle Tape, too!  Amazing stuff!!!  Swing by my blog because I have this and other projects posting in the next 3 days using the Miracle Tape available at stampo.com - Viva Las Vegastamps! ROCK!

2 comments:

Proxxon Tools said...

great project and I too love my Miracle Tape...

Stampo said...

Keep using your Viva Las Vegastamps! and Miracle Tape and you'll never know what you might create... thanks for all the artwork you submitted on the Design Team.