Thursday, October 17, 2024

Gift box by ~*Arwen*~

 Hi peeps :)

Welcome back on this Blog.

Today I'm here with a tiny box, which I needed for a little present.




And that's how I made it:

1.) I need two pieces of cardstock in the following sizes.



2.) I cut and fold the larger piece using the sizes entered.



3.) I do the same thing with the small piece.



4.) Folded and glued, I now have a small box with a lid.



5.) Now I want to decorate my box even more, so I cut appropriately sized pieces of watercolor paper.



6.) First I prime all parts with a rich yellow.



7.) I shade the edges of each piece with a dark pink.



8.) To stamp the pieces, I choose a chalk ink pad.



9.) I stamp a saying on the largest piece of paper using VersaFine Clair. It also serves as the lid of the box.



10.) Before I stick everything on, I add a few spritzes of Dylusions Shimmer Spray.



All stamps, I used:

- You are beautiful

- Swirl

Other supplies:

- Cardstock

- Watercolorpaper

- Scor Pal

- handmade watercolors

- ColorBox Chalk

- VersaFine Clair

- Ribbon


See ya soon *mwah*














No comments: