Sunday, October 20, 2024

Elixir of life tag by Cathy N

                                             Good morning all Cathy here with a tag for you.


                                                                 Stamps Used:

                                                              19798 Coffee cup

                                                              19568 double coffee rings

                                                              7603 drink coffee

                                                              20247 grungy strip of stars

I started out by stamping Coffee cup on 3 different papers. I did 1 for the lid 1 for the base and 1 for the band around the coffee cup.

On the band I stamped grungy strip of stars.

I then made a tag from Halloween paper. I was inspired by Dina Wakley new tags. I then stamped double coffee rings around the tag with some brown distress ink. Ater that I stamped drink coffee saying around the sides of the tag. I edged it with the same brown ink, and I added a tag to the top of the tag. 
 


No comments: