Monday, July 29, 2024

TWO BUTTERFLY TAGS - by Fran Chalmers

Hi everyone!

Today I have made two small tags using the same stamps and similar colours, but they are quite different. I hope you like them.



 For the first tag, I made a background using Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch distress oxides, mixed with water on a mat.


I then stamped round the edge with Writing and Scibbles Collage stamp  in Versafine Clair Blue Belle to add some interest.

I then stamped the main image in Versafine Clair Nocturn in the centre of the tag.  I masked off the top butterfly so the image would fit on the tag!



I went round the edge of the tag with Wilted Violet Distress Oxide, and added some sequins to give some texture and sparkle.





With the second tag, I started by stamping the image onto white card with Versafine Clair Blue Belle. I then went round the edge with Distress Oxide in Tumbled Glass.


Again, I added some interest round the edge using the Writing and Scribbles Collage stamp, this time stamped in Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass  


I then added some splats in blue Posca pen, and went round the very edge with Distress Oxide in Blueprint Sketch. I also added some clear dew drop gems for some bling.


To finish both tags, I added some threads in coordinating colours.



Stamps Used:

Butterfly Specimens 19415
Writing and Scribbles Collage 20695

Other items used:

Distress oxides in Blueprint Sketch, Tumbled Glass, Wilted Violet, Salty |Ocean
Versafine Clair inks in Blue Belle and Nocturn
Blue Posca Pen
Sequins
Clear Dew Drop gems
Threads

See you next time!




No comments: