Friday, July 26, 2024

One wicked beast.. by Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello everyone!

I know its the middle of summer but Halloween is in the stores now and of coarse for me ,Halloween is every day!

I hope you enjoy my art tag for this week~


For this tag, I  used one I had in my stash that I had die cut the claw mars out of. The background is cracklin campfire and black soot spray stains. For the background seen through the claw marks, I sprayed a new tag with wilted violet and shaded lilac spray stains and then stamped the flock of bats all over.

Then I glued the two tags together.

I stamped the cat and bat wings and fussy cut them and then glued the wings to the cat.
I then stamped the hanging bats and the cemetery onto the tag. I used a white gel pen for the eyes of the bats.
I wanted the cat to stand out so I painted him in neon colors using reinkers.
I used foam tape to attach him to the tag. I used a bit of glitter glue on the green tips of his wings and  a word stick from TH. And that's it!
I hope this gets you in the Halloween spirit!


Stamps used:
Cemetery     18907
Hanging bats    20124
flock of bats    18909
Creepy cat    19869
Bat wings set     14339

Other supplies:
Maker forte re inkers
Distress spray stains
White gel pen
foam tape
TH Claw marks die






No comments: