Friday, July 19, 2024

Frank's wife by Cathy n

 Good evening, Cathy here with a card for you. 


I started out stamping Alhambra Programme  all over the card base with brown distress ink. I then sprayed it with some water so it would blur a little.
Next, I took grunge writing background and stamped it on the background in black ink. I then took a light brown distress ink and smooched it on the background.

Then I stamped Alhambra Programme  on a scrap paper and colored it with Copic markers and cut out.
After that I stamped Bride of Frankenstein and made a tag out off it.


I found some paper bits and I added them to the front of the card and added the other 2 cut outs I did.



                                                                   Stamps Used:

                                                       18628 Alhambra Programme 

                                                        19906 Bride of Frankenstein

                                                        17545 grunge writing background

No comments: