Monday, March 27, 2023

THANK YOU CARD - by Fran Chalmers

Hello everyone!

It's finally Spring, and as I had to make a thank you card for a friend, I decided to use bright, Spring-like colours.  I loved this stamp and thought it would look great in yellow!


 I made the background by inking up only part of the stamp and randomly stamping over the card.


I stamped the main image onto card, coloured it in Copic pens and fussy cut it out.  It was easy to cut despite the edges of the petals.



I mounted the card onto a green mat, and added the sentiment (handwritten, as I don't have a printer at the moment!).


I hope you like this card.  It made me look forward to Summer even more!

Stamps Used:

Blowing dandelion and extra seed 19045

Girl in flower Plate 1410

Other Items Used:

Versafine Clair ink in Verdant

Memento Ink in Tuxedo

Copic Pens



No comments: