Thursday, November 18, 2021

Friends are the heart of Christmas ► Majo

 

Hello, my friends!

Are you as anxious to start with the Christmas Decoration as I am? I bought tons of new ornaments and stuff and now I have time to create all the boxes and bags I need for friends and family.

 

This time I used the following stamps:

 3766 Berry Background

1441 Sentiment

18847 Large Doily

 I stamped the beautiful Berry Background in different shades of Green and matted it. The love the doily stamp and used it for my ornaments. I also hat embossed my stamping. The Christmas Greeting finished the panel, which I adhered to my bag. Of course, this also makes a beautiful Christmas card.

 Have fun, my friends.






Have a wonderful time until Christmas with lots of time for crafting, see you in 2 weeks ♥



No comments: