Monday, November 22, 2021

Brains,brains,brains - by Arwen

 Hi Lovelies 💜❤

I'm back again at the Blog with a new project.

Today, I wanna share my brainy shakercard :

Some close-ups:




And here are the single steps, how I made it:


 1.) I choose black cardstock to create a folded card. Aquarellpaper for the images and of course rubberstamps.



2.) I stamped my main image onto the aquarellpaper.

 

 


 3.) Stamped some brains onto a seperate piece of aquarellpaper.



4.) Cut out the inside of my jar image, as also all the brains. I kept the jar inside piece to design it.



5.) Now, every single piece is designed and waiting for the next step.



6.) I used duct tape around the image hole on the backside and stick a fitting piece of foil on it.



7.) Next step - stick some 3D pads around the hole. I used my selfmade 3D pads, so I can cut some larger rows.



8.) I filled the hole with my brains. Beware to make sure, the frontside looks down.



9.) Ok, before I stick my project onto the folded card, I framed the whole card with 3D rows at the backside.

Just stick it onto the folded card now and that's it!


All stamps, I used:

- Mason Jar

- Brains 25 Cents

- Brain

- Blood dripping

- Texture background


Other materials:

- black cardstock

- aquarellpaper (Canson)

- Staz on

- Dylusions Shimmer spray

- Distress reinker

- Distress Oxides

- thick foil

- 3D pads


I hope, you like my card :) 

See ya soon










No comments: