Monday, April 26, 2021

PaperDolls by Tracy Blackwolf

            Hello Everyone! 

  So for this weeks project I did something a bit different....I was very inspired by the stamp Striped Leggings. I went a bit wild and made eight paper dolls !


It took a bit of trial and error matching up some of the torsos with the legs but I'm happy how they turned out...I stamped the legs first on a postcard size paper, then I stamp the torso using a clear acrylic block so I can see about where to stamp it. I used both sides of the card if I didn't get a good fit the first time.
I then used color pencils and Shimmering H2O's water colors to color them all in. After that I fussy cut them all out. For the Bride of Frankenstein, I hand cut a Waist and arms out of black paper to give her a torso. The fun comes when you embellish them....from wings to crystals to tiaras.. you can get pretty crazy and add as much as you like. Then they can be added to a tag or a canvas or a card....you could even add a magnet and stick them to your fridge.
They were really fun to make and now I look for more stamps to use with these legs!! 
I hope you enjoyed and that you are inspired to make your own dolls too! You could even cut out the face of a loved one and stick to the face for a personalized paper doll. Until next time...get Arty!!


Stamps used:

Striped Leggings   19639

Snake Lady            19113

man grabby hands  4800

Bride of Frankenstein 19906

screaming lady hands  4408

Marilyn cake   929

pretty witch       1639

Lady big hands and mouth  14930

Egyptian lady   817

Other products used:

Wing 3D emboss and cut TH

Crystals

Shimmering H2Os water colors paints

color pencils




2 comments:

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

What does HORIZONTAL mean to you, TracerBullet?
Wouldn’t you like to reach Seventh-Heaven?
Wouldn’t you like to live forever?
Follow me Upstairs:
DOMINUS VOBISCUM
(Latin: peace BWU):
+ en.gravatar.com/matteblk +
-GBY

Robbin said...

My name is Davies, I was in love with my wife and we were married for eight years with a son his is Liam,I loved my wife so much she had access to all my bank account and even my cash app which my accountant agreed to and said it was a great idea, then it took my wife and my accountant two month to get hold of all my properties,all accounts but I had a cash app which they knew nothing about,I was thrown out of my own house was sleeping in a hotel for weeks she also took possession of my son could only see him once a week then I found out she was in love with my accountant all these while so I went online and I came across a private investigator who help me get all my properties and my accounts back even my company back how he did these I don’t know but I gave all the information he asked for and followed all his instructions and now I’m happy my life’s better now.
Thanks to premiumhackservices@gmail.com
Text (407) 777-4240
I just said I should share my own story here
Thank you