Sunday, April 18, 2021

Born to be wild - by Arwen

 Hi Lovelies 💜❤


It's my turn again, to share my DT project.

This time, I created an Art Journal page and I wanna show you my single steps.

But first - the finished page: 

Some close-ups:




And these are the single steps:

1.) I choose my paper, cut it into the right size and choose my rubber images.


2.) I created a mask, because I wanna use colorspray.

After this, I stamp my main image onto my page.


3.) I used two kinds of colorspray and stamped my background with another rubber image. For this, I used pink instead of black.


4.) Now, I can color my image and add some Glimmer sprinkles.


5.) For my page, I need some more pieces of the Ticket stamp. After coloring with Distress Reinker and cutting out, they're ready to work with.

6.) At last, I used a stencil and texture paste to finish my background.

Adding the text and voilá - a new Art Journal page.

I hope, you like it 😻

All stamps, I used:

- Banksy Circus Bear

- Born to be wild

- Admit one ticket


other materials:

- Canson Mix Media Imagine

- Staz on

- Distress Reinker

- Waterbrush

- Distress Oxide

- Dylusion colorspray

- Dylusion Glimmer spray

- Tim Holtz stencil (Mini stencil Set 1)

- Nuvo Embellishment mousse

- Alcohol Inks

- Embossing powder white

- SU Inkpad Whisper white

- Kaiserkraft Glitter gel pens

- Tim Holtz Label letters


See ya soon 



No comments: