Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Stop me before I paint again, a postcard

 Hello everyone, 

For the second project for the month of November I have made a postcard:



And here is how I made it:


I started by colouring the paper with these two shades of Oxide inks. I then rubbed the Broken China ink pad over the stencil and spritzed it with water. I then printed it onto the card. 


After it dried, I added some stamping using Oxide and Versafine inks. 


I used an orange Distress Oxide to stamp the sentiment, I did that three times using my stamping platform. I then took the card out but not the stamp and spritzed water onto the stamped sentiment so it would run. I also added some splatters with the same orange ink. 


Next, I put the card back into the stamping platform and stamped the sentiment again but now with black ink. I like the effect. 


Next I stamped this hand print three times, again using my platform and heatembossed it with clear WOW embossing powder. I added black paint around the edges here and there and matted the card on a piece of black card stock. 




I used the following VLVS! Stamps:


Other materials:

Distress Oxide inks:
Broken China, Tumbled Glass and Carved Pumpkin
Versafine Clair - Nocturne
WOW clear embossing powder
AALL & Create stencil #103 Pebble Pile

Thank you for stopping by today ! 








1 comment:

by belle said...

Awesome Corrie!!