Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Save the Vandals

Happy New Year!!!
I am starting off 2020 with a little Banksy.
My first project for this year is a card, I think this is an any occasion one.

Stamps used:  Cross Statue, Banksy Spraypainter Boy, Banksy God Save the Vandals

I started with the background, Distress Oxide Ink blended and splattered with both water and Distress Oxide Spray.  The some stamping with the same Distress Ink colors used in the background.


I stamped the Banksy Spraypainter on the background AND on a white piece of paper.  Of course I colored with Prisma colored pencils that I blended with Gamsol.  Some fussy cutting and adhered the colored part over the image stamped on the background.  I decided to ground the image with a little washi...


I then stamped the sentiment on the background only inking the stamp one time so I would get varying colors.  One on white paper and matted with black cardstock to be popped up to be the focus.


Hope you enjoyed my first post of 2020!!  Looking forward to sharing lots more with you!!

Until next time...get inky!

1 comment:

The Mocket said...

I love it! As a huge Banksy fan I like this card so much