Friday, January 31, 2020

Dreamers of dreams art journal page with Josefine


Hello everyone, I'm so exited to be joining the Viva Las VegaStamps! design team with my first project. For my first post, I picked some of my favorite stamps to create an art journal page.


I started by spraying some ink onto the art journal page and while the ink was wet, I added a few Infusions (water soluble powders) on top.


Next up, I stamped the Stitching Lines, Doodle Dots, and Row of Chevron all over the inked up background. To ensure they are not standing out too much, I used yellow and orange Archival Ink.


Then I added the Squiggly Star to the bottom right. Here, I used a brown Archival Ink. I wanted it to be seen, but not stand out too much.

While the page was drying a bit more, I stamped the Tarot XIX The Sun onto a separate piece of white card stock and colored it using the same colors that I used for the background.


Once the page was dry, I added a few colored paper scraps in a contrasting color. These are great as the base for the Tarot Card and a resin 3D star.

As a final touch, I added a sentiment to the top and a few white marks all across the page.

Her is also a video where you can watch the entire process.

Stamps I used:

Row of Chevrons SKU 19829

I hope you like my first project for the Viva Las VegaStamps! design team :)


Have a great weekend!
Josefine

4 comments:

The Mocket said...

Love your video! It was so much pleasure to listen to you! Thnx for sharing
X Monique

Julie S said...

I've come back to look at this so many times. It's gorgeous! You can never go wrong with complementary colors and this journal page is proof.

by belle said...

The colors are gorgeous!!

laixinjie said...

I've come back to look at this so many times. It's gorgeous! You can never go wrong with complementary colors and this journal page is proof.
like custom phone cases