Thursday, December 26, 2019

Where are You?

hello.. and Happy Boxing Day..
the day where MOST of us are recovering from Food Coma's....
I'm here to share my last post for 2019.. 
so it seemed fitting to create an Art Journal page reflecting on where things are 
right now for me....
I started the piece of with swipes of Atelier Gesso Primer, Liquitex Matt Gel Medium and DecoArt Media Crackle Paste. let that dry.
then added a wash of Atelier Free Flow Acrylic: Paynes Grey and wiped it back...

Next up I stamped the Banksy Marionette Girl on some used Tissue paper in Stazon Ink: Jet black.

I then added the Banksy Wall Singer onto tissue just like the marionette girl. 
and the "You are Here" on an index card and cu it out to size. 
and then I added it all together.
 I used Matt medium to glue the tissue down and then went over it with a light wash again so it
all disappeared into the background. 
 I also Stamped the Writing Triangles and one of the hands from Set of Two Hands Pointing
directly onto the page
Then I used a Kinder Kreations stencil to add the rays of sunlight.
adhered the Banksy Wall Singer tissue and added a dress made up of 
Invoice/Waybill stamp and featuring the Doodle Frame to add a frill to her dress.
Lastly I found the letters from a magazine and brought the piece together.
I love the statement that is contained within this piece..
How are you sitting right now? Do you feel like a Marionette girl.. or a Fierce Woman shouting from the roof tops.

VLVS! Used: 
You are Here (sku: 19178)
Set of 2 hands Pointing (sku: 19175)
Banksy Marionette Girl (sku: 19971)
Waybill/invoice Background (sku: 19416)
Writing Triangles (sku: 19571)
Doodle Frame (sku: 19825)
Banksy Wall Singer (Sku: 20303)

Other Products used:
Dylusions Art Journal
Stazon: Jet Black Ink
Liquitex: Matt Gel Medium
Atelier: Gesso Primer
             Free Flow Acrylic: Paynes Grey
DecoArt Media: Crackle Paint.
Kinder Kreations Stencil
Dina Wakley Media Acrylic Paint: Lemon, Magenta
Vicki Boulton: Orange Splice
Stabilo All Pencil: Red
Magazine Letters. 

Thank you for stopping by and having a look at what I created today.
And thank you so much for all your love and feedback throughout the year.

Live with Respect.
Leanne xo

No comments: