Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Holiday Cheers ► Majo



Hi Folks,

it’s Majo here today to show you some creation for the current season. I don’t really know how many of the bags I made, in all colors and sizes, for Cookies, Tea, glasses with spices etc.

They are fun to make and all recipients so far loved them.
 

Without further ado, this is how I made them.

I sprayed watercolor paper with Ranger Distress Spray Stain *Dried Marigold*, *Scattered Straw*, *Barn Door*, *Tumbled Glass* and some spritzers of *Black Soot*.

I stamped me sentiment and heat embossed it with Ranger *Super Fine Detail Black*, after stamping the firs, I also embossed them with silver embossing powder, it’s Christmas after all, isn’t it? There must be some shine.

I cut paper bags in length according to the size of the present, glued my panel to the bag and added a bracket. Ready to go!

Some close ups ....





I have used the following stamps:

4526 - Pine Branch
8603 - Holiday Cheer
10766 - Solid Bubbles
Don't forget that our current challenge ist still underway:
 

This is where you get all the lovely stamps: 




Thanks a lot for stopping by. Have a great day and Happy Stamping ♥



2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Ooooo, bea-U-tiful, Jo x

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous! And I have this sentiment stamp - Majo's use of it has inspired me to ink it up!