Thursday, December 19, 2019

Happy Holidays ► Majo

Hello, my friends.

It's my last post for this year and I'dike to thank you all for visting the blog and also for your kind comments. 

I read a lot, that you also had the stamps I used, but needed inspiration. 

So, that's what we are here for :)


This time I made a tag

I started by dipping it into ink soluted with water. I used Ranger Shaded Lilac, Spun Sugar, Tumbled Glass and Stormy Sky.

I stamped the beautiful heart and the sentiment and then added the snow flakes around using Ranger Distress Embossing ink and silver embossing powder. A chiffon ribbon finished it off.

Some close ups, so you see how very detailed the snow flakes are  .....





 

And one more time the tag without all the "greenery" ...


I have used the following stamps:

8747 - Scribble Heart
7986 -  Snow Flurries
1445 - Sentiment

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a wonderful Christmas, and I wish you the very best for the upcoming year 2020 ♥

This is where to get all the beauties:









No comments: