Monday, June 17, 2019

Mail Art Monday

Hello Crafty Friends!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
Happy Mail Art Monday!


Today I want to share a super fun postcard I created for a friend.
I wanted something fun and bright, so I went with an Alice in Wonderland theme.

Stamps Used:

I started with a 4x6 base for my postcard. I started by stamping the Mad Hatter in memento ink and masked it off. 

Next, I stamped return library card in watering can archival ink.  To add extra detail, I stamped library return dates, and "this book belongs to". 

Next, used my distress ink to add a gradient for my background colors. 

After removing my mask, I stamped my stars in cornflower blue. 
I used various markers and colored pencils to color my Mad Hatter. 

I also used a few flicks of black dylusions ink, and perfect pearls sprays to add a bit of grunge.

I hope you all like this postcard as much as I do. 


No comments: