Thursday, June 13, 2019

Index Card Art by Jenn Engle - A Corner of Your Heart


 Hey everyone! I have a 4" x 6" index card made of watercolor paper to share with you today.



Stamps Used:

I started out by spraying a few different kinds of spray ink thru stencils. I sprayed this with water to get a very soft look. 
I then stamped Cottage Scene in grey ink. 


I added a few more colors of ink on my background, centering them around the Cottage Scene. I then embossed Waybill Invoice with a shabby blue embossing powder. 

Then, I stamped out my Young Lady and colored her with copic markers. After that, it was just a matter of adding elements around my lady to finish of the card. 

I added some die cut wings, some vintage ledger paper die cuts and some word stickers. The finishing touch was some sparkling clear droplets and some white ink splatters.

Stamps Used:

Other Supplies Used:
Lindy's Stamp Gang Spray
Distress Oxide Spray Stain
Tim Holtz Stencils
Archival Ink
Shabby Blue Stampendous Embossing Powder
Tim Holtz Geo Insect Die Cut
Clippings Word Stickers
Liquitex Acrylic Ink
Sparkling Clear Droplets

If you have any questions, let me know!
Thanks for looking!
~jenn





1 comment:

bockel24 said...

fantastic card, I totally LOVE it!