Monday, February 18, 2019

Love. Repeat. By Guest Inspiration Team Member Elisa


Hi VLVStamp lovers/hoarders/aficionados,


Elisa here from the Guest Inspiration team with my first project and post on the blog and I am still pinching myself that I am here !

I was inspired to create this mixed media art journal page by all the lovely sunrises I have seen so far this year walking myself to better health and happiness in 2019. The gorgeous stamp set Plate1502 with the Ethos range of stamps by Tina Walker and sentiments were a perfect companion to my hand dyed calico fabric background.



The background was created using a tie dye kit and calico scraps. The colours represent the ocean, sky and sunrise. We have such beautiful sunrises here on the East Coast of Australia and I am lucky enough to sink my feet into the sand and watch the sunrise each morning while I walk.





VLVS! Supplies: 
Plate 1502 : https://vlvstamps.com/plate-1502.html
Ink pads : Staz on - Black 

Other Supplies:
American Crafts Black Cardstock
Calico,
Fabric Dyes - Navy, Teal, Coral, Cobalt, Orange
Cotton Thread,
Book Paper,
13Arts Ayeeda Inks,
Prima - Bloom Collection 6 x 12 Circle Stencil,
Ranger Distress Inks - Abandoned Coral and Cracked Pistachio


Thank you for stopping by the blog today !

Hugs

Elisa xo


No comments: