Friday, February 08, 2019

Destination unknown

Hello everyone,

For today's inspiration post I have made an art journal with a video ! Yay ! I finally dug out my Lindy's Stamping sprays again, I hadn't used them in ages ! And I absolutely love the result !






If you'd like to see how I made this then please hop over to the VivaLasVegaStamps! YouTube channel ! 



I have used the following stamps:



and 


Other materials :

Prima Marketing Finnabair Modeling paste & Matte Medium 
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Collage paper - botanical 
Tim Hotlz layering stencil 
Archival Inks Saffron, Tiger Lily and Jet Black 
StaZon Ink - Dove Gray
Lindy's Stampgang Star Burst Sprays - Yellow rose of Texas and Marigold Yellow Orange
Amsterdam Acrylics - Gesso 
Amsterdam Acrylics - White Titanium paint
White paint pen Molotow

I hope you enjoyed my post ! 



No comments: