Friday, January 04, 2019

Wish You Were Here



HAPPY 2019!!!  I am so excited to be back again this term on the Viva Las VegaStamps CORE Team!!  Lots of inspiration coming your way from a fantastic CORE group and GUEST group!!

Michele here today sharing a quick art journal page.  This year I haven't been able to see my dearest friend in California much at all because of both of our schedules and this page was inspired by how much I am missing him!



The background is done with Dina Wakley paints and my gelli plate.  I stamped the Victorian Flower Background in Sky DWM paint.


Archival ink for the bicycle which I masked and then stamped the brick background in brown and red archival ink.  I stamped the bricks a bit wonky to make the wall seem a bit dilapidated. 

May 2019 bring you all happiness and a bit more traveling for me!!
Until next time...get inky!

Image may contain: one or more people, sunglasses and text






























No comments: