Wednesday, November 21, 2018

More Incrediblerer

Can you believe tomorrow is Thanksgiving here in the US??  WOW, time is flying!!!
Next month will be jamb packed with holiday crafting so for a little break I am sharing a birthday card.


What I love most about this stamp is that it can be geared towards a girl or a boy, in this case it was for a boy.  I always have a little bit of trouble with boy birthday cards but I LOVE the playfulness of this one.

Viva Las VegaStamps! used: Girls Party, Whimsical Triangle Banner, A Whole Year.


I chose blue and red and focused my coloring with Prisma Colored Pencils on the boy in the group creating  my focal point.  I kept to the color theme and added washi tape and splatters (with Broken China and Festive Berry Distress Spray).


See you next month with some holiday cheer.
Until then...get inky!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a great card! Love the colors