Friday, November 23, 2018

Love. Repeat.

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my second November post. I made a very small art journal page today. I had this piece of paper in my stash that I had gelli printed on and wanted to use it today. It is 10 x 15 cm which is aprox. 4 x 6 inches.



I did add some stencilling on the right side to repeat the pattern of the left side. I then added white paint in the middle and some splatters. I doodled the same words as from the stamp onto the whitish spot in the middle. Next I stamped this fab stamp by Tina Walker, went around with a white pen and filled in the heart with a pink paint pen. I then stamped the sentiment as a background stamp and also separately on a strip of white paper which I edged with a pink marker. I adhered the strip underneath the woman image. Lastly I added a line around the sentiment and around the page. 

I have used the following stamps:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 




1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Stunning, Jo x