Friday, August 31, 2018

"The Ghost Ship"


Hello my VLVS! peeps ... I'm back!! I've been on a little holiday around Australia these last few weeks and so haven't really been able to post much for you. But .... I'm home now and I have a ripper under the sea art journal page I created using Kaitlyn Paltridge's new stamp designs.

 My art journal is an old story book so this page already had the title "The Ghost Ship" and a gorgeous old illustration of a captain on his ship with his crew. It was just waiting to be VLVS-a-sized!


Kaity's Aquarium Space Girl and Garden Space Girl designs were a perfect fit for this ghost ship theme along with the wonderful Humpback Whale!


Lots of background work with some acrylics and it got pretty busy so I stamped the space girl designs onto card stock and cut them out and glued them over the top so they would stand out as a focus on the page.


VLVStamps used:


Thank you for popping in today. I'll see you all again soon xx


1 comment:

by belle said...

FABULOUS details Fi!