Sunday, August 19, 2018

Mail Art Monday ► Majo


Good morning, dear crafty friends!

Majo here today for the Mail Art Monday.


 I applied distress ink on my envelope, making sure to leave the space for the address label. 

I stamped the flowers in the same green with Distress Oxide as well as the stars in the sky. After stamping the beautiful bird, I added some brackets and another stamp on the “label". 

The “Make it happen” is a sticker from Tim Holtz.

The writing on the wings of the bird: 

Open up your heart to possibility and see the magic unfold before your eyes!” 

Beautiful, isn’t it?

Some close ups of the background …….



My envie is already on its way to ….. shhh: Surprise!

I used the following stamps:


Besides the stamps I used the Small Talk stickers form idea-ology by Tim Holtz.


 Have a wonderful start into the new week and Happy Crafting

No comments: