Thursday, July 20, 2017

Pretty Journal Page by Fiona

Hello my gorgeous VLVS peeps! Fiona here today to share a journal page I have created with you all.


 This time I have kept it classic black and white with one. the one is the pink and boy does it pop!


 I wasn't too sure about this one when it first began. I was deliberately trying to not use too many colours so i started with the black.



 Well actually I started with the white modelling paste through the stencil but when it came to adding colours I held back and started with the black then added the pink.



The stamping was sort of all ready in my head so it followed the black and pink easily. All that was left was to add a few pink details. The heart and her dress and one or two wings and it was done!


STAMPS USED:

See you all again next time xx



2 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

SO fabulous !
Corrie x

by belle said...

OK, not only do I love the color but I LOVE what you did with those wings!!