Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Baby Tags with TASSELS!!

I am super excited to share with you today!!!  I really never thought too much about designing a stamp until recently and honestly I didn't really think it would ever happen...BUT.IT.DID!
Thanks to DeeDee and Viva Las VegaStamps! I am sharing a couple of tags I made using two stamps by ME!!


Tassel and String of Tassels are hand drawn by me :).
I also used: Tall Stork and Baby, Family of Chickens, Extra Extra, A Little Birdie


I wanted to create some tags for baby gifts but me being me...I didn't want typical.

This tall stork is perfect!!!

And of course those TASSELS!!!

I couldn't not have some pink!!


These tassels are fussy cut, layered and a couple are POPPED up!


By taking some ribbon, folding a piece in half and attaching OVER the tag hole with a tiny attacher it alters the look and it does seem like a tag really.  It ends up being more like a card and I like that it an just be put right on top of a package!

Thanks so much for joining me today!!  Be on the look ut for more fun ways to incorporate my new designs into all styles of stamping!
Unitl next time...get inky!

No comments: